PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT POLICY
The personal data of the Users of Website or Clients are used by Dopa Interiors S.r.l., Via Don Guanella 15/G, 70124 Bari (BA), Italia, which is the holder for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016 Regulations / 679.
AIMS AND MODALITY OF DATA TREATMENT
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
With the following purposes:
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
Subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user's data will also be processed for the following purposes:
2) The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by the legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may provide the requested service.
CATEGORIES OF RECEIVERS
3) Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed might be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
4) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately cancelled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
INTERESTED PARTIES RIGHTS
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
OWNER OF THE PROCESSING
6) Owner of the processing of your personal data is Dopa Interiors S.r.l., Via Don Guanella 15/G, 70124 Bari (BA), Italia, tel. +39 080 8500085, email: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small file of letters and numbers placed on your computer or device after browsing on a website. More information about cookies is available on the Internet at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie.
Cookies are an integral part of modern websites. Cookies allow the Website to function properly, distinguish visitors in an anonymous form and record their traffic. Cookies help ensure and improve Website navigation.
The following cookies are used on the Website www.dopainteriors.com:
Can you avoid using cookies?
Yes, it is possible. If you want to avoid using cookies, you can set your browser to block it. This option and its settings depend on the specific browser you are using.
Alternatively, you can always delete cookies from your device at the end of the Website visit.